Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, new start

New Year means new start. Maybe writing my goals here will keep me motivated to get them accomplished. One can always hope...
I want make improvements inside and out around the house, take care of things that have been left undone while raising 5 kids. That is already in motion with insulation and drywall hung in a room downstairs that will be our bedroom, hall way carpet has been ripped out and will be replaced, walls in said hallway have a fresh coat of paint, and the bathroom is almost done with a coat of paint, just need flooring. We will keep plugging away to make headway and hopefully be ready to work on the outside when the weather gets nice.
On a personal level, there is always the lose weight resolution, and that would apply to me as well. But maybe more important than that to me is I want to be better. A better wife, mom, daughter, friend, and most of all a better Christian. I want my faith to grow, to discover more of the gifts God has given me and to develop them to their fullest.
2010 wasn't a bad year, but I'm hoping 2011 is even better.
Happy New Year to all!!

2 comments: