Sunday, January 9, 2011

Believe and be satisfied

Found this poem while poking around the internet. Poems aren't usually my thing, and while this one kind of speaks more to someone single, it speaks to me. It is where I am, what I'm striving for, and will make all other relationships better.

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone.
To have a deep soul relationship with another.
To be loved thoroughly and exclusively.
BUT, God to the Christian says " NO"
Not until you're satisfied and fulfilled
and content with living loved by Me alone and
giving yourself totally and unreservedly to Me.
To have an intensely personal and unique relationship with Me alone.
I love you My Child and until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found,
You will not be capable of the perfect human relationship I have planned for you.
You will NEVER be united with another until you are united with me -
exclusive of anyone, or anything else.
I want you to stop planning, stop wishing and just allow Me to give you
the most thrilling plan existing, one you cannot imagine.
I want you to have the best.
Please allow me to bring it to you.
You just keep watching me, expecting me, expecting the greatest things.
Be content in the satisfaction of knowing I AM.
Please don't be anxious and worry.
Don't look around at the things other have that I've given them.
Just keep looking only to me, or you'll miss what I have to show you.
And then when you're ready I'll surprise you -
With a love far more wonderful then you would ever dream.
You see, until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready...
I am working at this very minute minute to see that both of you are ready at the same time.
And until you are both satisfied with Me and the life I've prepared for both of you,
You won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with me-
And this is PERFECT LOVE. And dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love.
and to enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union
of beauty and perfection and love I offer you with myself.
Know that I love you.
For I am the God almighty Believe and be satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment