Saturday, April 13, 2013

I'm back

Back to more than just my blog. Life is more normal than its been in over a year. This time last year was kind of a blur. With trying to figure out what med combination was the right one, the one that was going to get me where I needed to be without making me zone out. I spent last spring a summer, just trying to function, to keep moving. 4 H season was a blur. Just wanted to get through it all. I didn't have the drive or enthusiasm that I usually do.
Feels so much different this year more normal.
Been shopping for showpigs, have a nice set of feeder calves, picking up more show pigs in a week or so.
Working at planning a vegetable garden with Paola. Some flowers, some cleaning up of the yard, washing show pigs, being at the fair, all things I'm looking forward to this spring and summer.
Now if it would just warm up....

No comments:

Post a Comment